Engagement Management (PEGASUS)
No consulting engagement can be effectively delivered without a consistent, managed process as the foundation for quality.
PEGASUS is the name of Planet Consulting’s engagement delivery methodology and is composed of a number of roles and related functions and processes. The roles on an engagement function together in order to efficiently and effectively deliver the product or services under contract.
These roles and related processes work in tandem with Planet Consulting’s Project Management Office (PMO) procedures, which are an integral part of PEGASUS.
PEGASUS draws upon “best of breed” industry standards but eliminates unnecessary paperwork and procedures while focusing on the important management controls. PEGASUS is logical and thorough, yet easy to employ to ensure continuous and clear communication and accountability. The result is a substantially more efficient project management experience that provides our clients a standardized way of controlling small to large engagements:
- Formal change management process
- Formal risk assessment and resolution process
- Centralized, web-based project management system
- Consistent and organized project status meetings
- Scheduled project cost and scope measurements
- Formal status reports with easy-to-understand project metrics and reports for executives to developers
- Industry-based project documentation